Monday 5 September 2011

Seed Saving Envelopes!

I've been looking everywhere for some envelopes that are tiny enough for seed saving. I couldn't find any, and I have a lot of seeds with nowhere to go, so I decided to make my own.They're pretty easy, just cut them out, a few folds, and some glue. I have some letter stamps so I labeled each one.


And here's the template I used. I printed them out, cut them out and traced them onto some cheap postal paper I bought a while ago. I would've printed them straight on, but since the paper was from a roll it wouldn't have printed well. And I'd rather trace than fight with my printer. I'm not the best with technology.

templaaaaate. whoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Birch and Beads - Blogger Templates, - by Templates para novo blogger Displayed on lasik Singapore eye clinic.